LPSA has developed its staff and products to supply high standard sheet metal products to client specification and provide client designed structural sheet metal products in various materials. Our manufacturing processes include unique in-house design and production methods including exhaust muffler design, noise reduction solutions, control systems and finish paint processes.
Existing plant and equipment enclosures can be rebuilt or manufactured to retrofit clients' specifications
We are in a position to satisfy most requirements when combining structural sheetmetal designs to modular installation panels and frames. Our Manufacturing Division also produce suitable trailers platforms which we customize to client requirements.
Applications vary from:
Sheetmetal Enclosures and Housings
- Standard Enclosures
- Custom Enclosures
- Power Park Plant and Equipment
- Mobile Power and Utility Modules
- Fuel Solutions
- Bulk Storage Diesel
Portable and Mobile
- IP65 Rated Stainless Steel Distribution & Automation Panel Enclosures
- All Weather Plant Enclosures
- Water Treatment plant Enclosures
- System Control station Enclosures
- Automation Control Panels
- AMF Diesel Generator Sound Attenuation Enclosures
These units are built to client specification and are available in various materials such as:
- Stainless Steel
- Mild Steel - Zintec
We currently manufacture for various Engine Manufacturers and Dealers with OEM Free issue agreements.
Electrical Assemblies Manufacturing
LPSA continues to offer and manufacture our range of unpopulated electrical assemblies along with our custom designed for surface mounted enclosures to suit Distribution Boards, Automation or MCC Panels.
We manufacture Electrical assemblies (in various standard sizes) manufactured using:
- Stainless Steel 409, 3CR12, 304 and 316 grades
- Zintec (Electrogalv Automotive Zinc plated mild steel)
We offer the following options:
- Standard or custom-built assemblies
- Free standing, recessed or wall mounted
- Multiple access configurations
- Weather proof assemblies
- Modular assemblies
In addition, we can provide all the necessary cable entries and instrumentation cut-outs to suit our client's application.
Please contact us should you require more information in this regard.